Indexing & Abstracting
Public Health Review is constantly upgrading its indexing and abstracting in various agencies. Regular efforts are made to archive published manuscripts in various archiving platforms which are authenticate.
3. Open AIRE
5. Science Central
6. Google Scholar
7. PKP: The PKP Index is a database of articles, books, and conference proceedings using PKP's free, open source Open Journal Systems, Open Monograph Press, and Open Conference Systems software applications.
8. WorldCat: WorldCat.org lets you search the collections of libraries in your community and thousands more around the world. WorldCat grows every day thanks to the efforts of librarians and other information professionals.
9. Open Academic Journal Index
10. EuroPub: EuroPub is a comprehensive, multipurpose database covering scholarly literature, with indexed records from active, authoritative journals, and indexes articles from journals all over the world. The result is an exhaustive database that assists research in every field.
11. Citefactor: Citefactor is a service that provides access to quality controlled Open Access Journals.
12. CNKI Database
13. Index Medicus South East Asia Region
1. Open Archives Initiative (OAI-PMH) (Public Health Review)